evokeAG Golden Ticket Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Promotion: evokeAG. Golden Ticket Giveaway (for Elders WA customers)
Promoter: Elders Rural Services Australia Limited (ABN 72 004 045 121), L10, 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA 5000, phone 02 6923 6900.
Sponsor: Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation trading as AgriFutures Australia (ABN 25 203 754 319), Building 007, Charles Sturt University, Tooma Way, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, phone 02 6923 6900.
Entry Restrictions: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents currently residing in Western Australia, aged 18 years and over who are customers of the Promoter and who fulfil the entry requirements.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors of the Promoter or the Sponsor or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter.
Promotion Period: Starts 9:00am AWST, Monday, 25 September 2023. Ends 5:00pm AWST, Monday, 23 October 2023.
Entry Mechanic: Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete the entry application at https://evokeag.com/evokeag-x-elders.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that the entry application is submitted. Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name.
Entrants must reside in WA and disclose the details of their local Elders branch in their submission.
Maximum Number of Entries: One limit per person.
Draw Details: The draw will take place at 1:00pm (AWST) on Tuesday, 24 October 2023 at the AgriFutures Australia office at Charles Sturt University Building 007, Tooma Way Wagga Wagga NSW 2650.
Draw Process: The winning entries will be drawn randomly from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. There will be 3 winning entries drawn. Entries will be drawn using Microsoft Excel random generator selection.
Prize: Each prize consists of one two-day standard delegate ticket to evokeAG. 2024 (on 20-21 February 2024 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Western Australia) and a ticket to the Welcome Event on 19 February 2024 at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, with a total value of $920.00 per prize. Prize value is the RRP (including GST) in Australia and is correct at time of printing.
Total Number of Prizes: 3.
Total Prize Pool: $2,760.00.
Notification of Winners: The Sponsor will advise the provisional winners via phone by 5:00pm (AWST) on Wednesday, 25 October 2023.
Winners will be published on the Promoter and the Sponsor’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter on Friday, 27 October 2023.
Prize Delivery: The Prize will be delivered within one week of Notification of Winners by email to the winner’s email address (provided to the Promoter in accordance with the Notification of Winners).
Invalid Entry Response: If a winning entry is deemed invalid, a redraw will occur.
Transfer of Prize: If a winning entrant is unable to attend evokeAG. 2024, the entrant may transfer the Prize to another individual by contacting [email protected]. The Prize cannot be on-sold to others.
TERMS OF ENTRY
These Terms of Entry must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these Terms of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms of Entry, the Schedule prevails.
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms of Entry.
2. Entry is open only to entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic.
3. Instructions on how to enter the Promotion form part of the Terms of Entry.
4. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
5. The Promoter and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
6. The Promoter and the Sponsor have no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
7. The Promoter and the Sponsor are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
8. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is prohibited and will render an entry invalid.
Selection of winners
9. Each valid entry has an equal chance of winning. The Prizes will be awarded to the valid entries that are drawn in accordance with the Draw Process.
10. Each prize winner must, at the Promoter or the Sponsor’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and/or the Sponsor using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
11. If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter and the Sponsor reserve the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
12. The winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners. Winners must claim their prize in accordance with the Prize Claim (if applicable).
13. The Prizes will be delivered to the winners in accordance with the Prize Delivery.
14. The Promoter and the Sponsor, and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. The Promoter may require the winners to verify their entry and provide proof of purchase, identity, age and/or residence within Western Australia. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter and the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
16. The Promoter and/or the Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter and the Sponsor, or who tampers with or benefits from the manipulation of, or tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
17. If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter and/or the Sponsor becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
18. No Prize can be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a winner does not use the Prize to attend the evoke Event, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash or any other benefit will not be supplied in place of the Prize. The Promoter and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
19. Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter and the Sponsor may substitute for that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter and the Sponsor. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter and the Sponsor may, in their absolute discretion, substitute cash for any Prize (the amount of cash being equal to the Prize value specified for that Prize in the Schedule).
20. The Promoter and the Sponsor’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and/or the Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of their rights under these terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter and/or the Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter and the Sponsor may (subject to applicable laws) in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
23. Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter and the Sponsor may at their discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these terms, subject to applicable laws.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
25. The Promoter and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
26. Any ancillary costs which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, such as costs for any travel or accommodation in order to attend the evoke event, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
27. If an entrants’ contact details change between the date which they enter the Promotion and the date the winning entries are drawn, the entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
29. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms of Entry or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Promotion to ‘dollars’ or ‘$’ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
30. This Promotion is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Western Australia. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.