The evokeAG. Scaleup Station is designed to support and showcase evokeAG. Startup Alumni agrifood tech companies that have successfully transitioned from the emerging startup phase to the scaleup phase and provides a pipeline for companies to grow to become partner’s of the event. This evolution recognises the growth and progress of these companies, providing them with an exclusive space at the evokeAG. 2024 event to demonstrate their advancements, connect with potential partners, and further accelerate their growth journey.
Who can apply?
Scaleup Station is open to both Australian and international agrifood tech scaleups, however you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have previously participated in Startup Alley at any evokeAG. event – 2019, 2020 or 2023
- Must be a registered business (can be registered internationally)
- Must have an exceptional agrifood tech and/or innovation product to show at the event
- Innovation must be solving local and/or global agricultural challenges
- Must have read and understood the evokeAG. Startup Program Terms & Conditions.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional innovation and technology: Scaleups must demonstrate exceptional technologies and solutions that are having exceptional impact on the agrifood sector. Their innovations should address global challenges and contribute to positive change in the industry. The focus sectors include but are not limited to agritech, foodtech, spacetech, climatetech, and sustainability.
- Previous participation: Companies must have participated in the Startup Alley at previous evokeAG. events as emerging tech startups.
- Scaleup phase: Companies should be in the scaleup phase, demonstrating substantial growth, expanded operations, and a clear strategy for further scaling.
- Market traction: Applicants must demonstrate tangible market traction, which could include increased customer base, revenue growth, successful partnerships, or market expansion.
- Innovation continuation: Scaleup companies should showcase a commitment to innovation, ongoing development of their product/service offerings, and a distinct value proposition.
- Cash contribution: Successful companies must provide a cash contribution of $5,000 each to participate in the Scaleup Station.
What will you receive?
- 1 x scaleup station at evokeAG. 2024: Each participating company will receive one dedicated station within the Scaleup Station exhibition area. The branded station will provide power, desk space for product displays, and promotional materials, allowing startups to showcase their innovations effectively.
- 2 x evokeAG. 2024 tickets: Each company will be provided with two full-access tickets to the two-day evokeAG. 2024 event.
- 2 x
- evokeAG. 2024 Event tickets: The evokeAG. Welcome Event will be held at the Royal Perth Yacht Club on Monday, 19 February 2024. This event offers an exclusive opportunity to connect with fellow delegates and Startup Alley participants in a relaxed and social setting. The Welcome Event serves as a valuable networking platform.
- 2 x Founders Lunch invitations: Join the Startup Alley cohort at the evokeAG. Founders Lunch on Thursday, 22 February in Perth for an opportunity to wind down and connect with your fellow cohort over a casual long lunch.
- Featured on growAG.: Each participating company will be featured on the AgriFutures growAG. platform – a premier online resource that showcases innovative agrifood tech and innovation. This comprehensive resource connects industry stakeholders, investors, and potential partners with our startups.
- evokeAG. Startup Alumni: By participating in Startup Alley, each company becomes a member of the evokeAG. Startup Alumni. This program offers post-event support initiatives, including access to sponsorship opportunities for agrifood tech events and mentorship opportunities. Being part of the alumni community provides ongoing support and networking opportunities for continued growth and development.
- Monday, 18 September 2023: Applications open at 9.00am AEST
- Monday, 23 October 2023: Applications close at 11.59pm AEDT
- Thursday, 9 November 2023: Successful participants advised
- Monday, 4 December 2023: Public announcement
- Monday, 19 February 2024 : Bump-in for Scaleup Station
- Monday, 19 February 2024: evokeAG. Welcome Event at the Royal Perth Yacht Club
- Tuesday, 20 February – Wednesday, 21 February 2024: evokeAG. 2024
- Thursday, 22 February 2024: Founders Lunch.
Applications open Monday, 18 September 2023 and will close at 11.59pm AEDT on Monday, 29 October 2023.
If you have any further questions about the application process or evokeAG. Startup Program, please contact Dallas Pearce. evokeAG. Manager via [email protected].